211 Midland Avenue, Maryland Heights
Inspired by turn of the century design and craftsmanship is a luxurious estate that reflects the timeless architecture of Barnett, Haynes and Barnett. Situated on 9.85 acres this one of a kind 6966 sf structure made from hand cut Missouri limestone and a beautiful tile roof boasts a presence that is unparalled in the area. The interior has 5 fireplaces all uniquely designed. The wraparound porch has been updated for your enjoyment and the owner has also updated all of the windows and installed 400 amp service. The dramatic grand staircase leads you to the second level where you will have a great view of your property. You also have the third level and basement for additional usage. This estate backs to a creek and has a nice lake site for the discerning buyer. The interior is ready for your imagination and design. This property is currently zoned residential but could go a number of different directions. Think Park, Country Club, Winery, Wedding Venue, Banquet Facility, etc.
- MLS® #19056461
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage6,966
- Year Built1905
- Basement TypeConcrete,Full,Concrete,Stone/Rock,Unfinished
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Corner Lot,Creek,Level Lot,Sidewalks,Wooded
- Date ListedJuly 27th, 2019
- Days on Market255
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address211 Midland Avenue
- SubdivisionNormandy Athletic Club
- CityMaryland Heights
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63043
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Open Floorplan,Special Millwork,High Ceilings,Some Wood Floors
- HeatingForced Air,Radiator(s)
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces5
- DistrictPattonville R-III
- ElementaryParkwood Elem.
- MiddlePattonville Heights Middle
- HighPattonville Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Platinum
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.