2194 Ripken Way, Jackson
If you are looking for low maintenance look no further! When pulling in the driveway you will immediately notice the curb appeal of the brick and stone front with covered porch. Not to mention the quietness of the cul-de-sac where the home is situated. Walk in to this open floor plan home and fall in love! The kitchen will have white cabinets, granite countertops,tile backsplash and a center island. Hardwood floors flow throughout the main living areas as well as the master bedroom. The master has a large bathroom with walk in 6x3 ft tiled shower with an upgraded U by Moen Smart Shower. The master closet also functions as a safe room. Need extra storage? There is plenty in the 10x29 storage attic with a pull down entrance from the garage. You don't want to miss any of the details with this one. Call now to see this beautiful low maintenance home!
- MLS® #19056868
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,721
- Year Built2019
- Basement TypeSlab
- FeaturesBuilders Warranty, Patio
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedJuly 29th, 2019
- Days on Market63
- Address2194 Ripken Way
- SubdivisionNine Oaks 3nd Sub
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.