111 W Allen St, Wentzville
Duplicate listing of MLS #19048401. Brick House has complete living areas on both floors with kitchens and laundries. Elegant Woodwork and Transom Windows with Some Bay Windows and Pocket Doors. Two Beautiful Ceramic Fireplaces on Main Level. Widows Walk on Upper Level. Basement now used for Woodworking with Large Cabinetmakers Workbench. Inviting Covered Porch on front of home. Downtown Wentzville Historic Area!! Building has been a church for 49 years. Could be a fantastic banquet hall, offices, private school or restaurant; whatever you can imagine. Main seating area(200+) has Platform, Heated Baptistry, Sound Booth, Acoustic Dampening Panels, Indirect Lighting, Crown Moulding. Foyer Area includes Nursery, Mens and Ladies Restrooms. Large Office and Half Bath Upstairs. Additional storage behind platform. Lower Level has 90 X 17 Main Hall, Mens and Ladies Restrooms, Kitchen, Bath w/Shower and Sleeping Area. Seven classrooms.
- MLS® #19058267
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,800
- Year Built1882
- Basement TypeFull, Stone/Rock, Unfinished
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Off Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, Some Stained Glass, Some Storm Doors
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred, Other
- Date ListedAugust 2nd, 2019
- Days on Market18
- Address111 W Allen St
- SubdivisionRailroad Addn-Wentz
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63385
- InteriorHistoric/Period Mlwk, Special Millwork, 10 foot ceilings, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Stone/Rock, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesNon Functional, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictWentzville R-IV
- ElementaryHeritage Elem.
- MiddleWentzville Middle
- HighHolt Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.