33 Rivermines Street, Park Hills
Wow what a cool property this is. Its 3760 sq. ft. on the main level. There is a full basement with lots of space and lots of head room. The property was once owned by St. Joe Mining Company and was definitely built to last. It has a large main hallway right down the center of the building. Lots of original wood floors and trimmings. This is a must see property. If you need office space, apartment space, etc., this could be a fantastic deal! The basement makes it easy to move facilities around so its wide open with possibilities. The lot is flanked by 3 streets and is almost an acre. This property is currently a private residence. It was a work in progress for the current owner.
- MLS® #19058738
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1915
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Concrete,Storage Space,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- AmenitiesWorkshop Area
- GaragesCircle Drive
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence,Partial Fencing
- Date ListedAugust 7th, 2019
- Days on Market237
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address33 Rivermines Street
- AreaPark Hills
- CityPark Hills
- CountySt Francois
- Zip Code63601
- Interior FeaturesCenter Hall Plan,Some Wood Floors,Historic/Period Mlwk
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s),Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Concrete,Storage Space,Unfinished,Walk-Up Access
- DistrictCentral R-III
- ElementaryCentral Elem.
- MiddleCentral Middle
- HighCentral High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Best Choice
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.