115 Sunnyside Ct, Ballwin
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKING! Recently renovated, this home will surely delight. Zoned residential AND/OR commercial and so close to busy Manchester Road. Located on almost a level acre with mature trees. This is in IMMACULATE condition and offers space for everyone. Quiet safe neighborhood with long term neighbors. Enjoy a Beautiful Renovated kitchen with white wood soft-close cabinets and drawers, granite counters, and marble back splash. A commercial grade vinyl cushion flooring is attractive, durable and should be appreciated. Color choice is striking with the quality of work done here. A huge laundry room off the garage enters into the family room and open floor plan. The vaulted sun room has a new HVAC system and leads to new 15 x 15 sf patio. 6+ PARKING driveway and a huge yard all around. This was insurance office for 30 years, so commercial business has been SUCCESSFUL here. Close to Ballwin Pool, Golf course, Tennis courts & Fitness/Rec Center.
- MLS® #19059501
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,058
- Year Built1965
- Basement TypeNone, Slab
- FeaturesPatio, Covered Porch, High Spd Connection
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Additional Parking
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level Lot
- Windows6 Panel Door(s)
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedAugust 8th, 2019
- Days on Market9
- Address115 Sunnyside Ct
- SubdivisionSunnyside Court
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63021
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Center Hall Plan
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Attic Fan, Ceiling Fan
- BasementNone, Slab
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBallwin Elem.
- MiddleSelvidge Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeThe Hall Realty Group, LLC
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.