522 Hollywood Pl, Webster Groves
Open Tuesday, August 13th, 10:30 to 12:30 Welcome to this delightful Webster home. The large open living room invites you inside. The updated kitchen features granite counters, subway tile backsplash, a chef's stove, and farmhouse sink and opens to the dining area and comfortable light-filled family room. The easy access to the large deck that overlooks the level back yard is an added bonus. The first floor also has an office (which could double as the fourth bedroom), a charming sunroom and a half bath. Upstairs you will find the and en suite master bath with double sinks and a walk-in closet. Two additional bedrooms and another full bath plus a laundry area complete the second floor. The lower level offers great flexibility. There is a recreation room that opens to the patio, another finished space for office or playroom as well as another full bath. All this combined with the coveted location makes this lovely home a must-see.
- MLS® #19060047
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,129
- Year Built1924
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Walk-Out
- FeaturesDeck, High Spd Connection, Patio, Sprinkler Sys-Indoor
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Sidewalks, Woven Wire Fence
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Storm Windows, Some Wood Windows
- Date ListedAugust 9th, 2019
- Days on Market11
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address522 Hollywood Pl
- AreaWebster Groves
- SubdivisionWebster Groves
- CityWebster Groves
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63119
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictWebster Groves
- ElementaryBristol Elem.
- MiddleHixson Middle
- HighWebster Groves High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.