5567 Walnut St, Augusta
This investment opportunity in Augusta Wine District awaits new owners. This century-plus, historic building, "Edelweiss Guest House" is a well-known landmark and includes a full Restaurant space formerly the "Augusta White House." Centrally located in historic Augusta, with the potential for your restaurant and full service bar this property offers the pleasing accommodations of a hotel with the comfort of a luxury Bed & Breakfast. Six elegant guest suites (2 Handicap Accessible), complete with private jacuzzi baths, each uniquely decorated. The Restaurant has indoor seating for 50 and large 35x32 deck with 16x16 covered area for relaxing outdoor dining. This inviting investment opportunity offers the ability to live/work in the heart of Missouri Wine Country. You and your guests will enjoy the area Wineries, Katy Trail, Shops and more, many within walking distance. Restaurant is currently vacant, B&B is owner operated. Price includes most equipment, fixtures and furnishings.
- MLS® #19060402
- Square Footage5,206
- Square FootageOther
- Year Built1893
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeCommercial Land, Hotel Land, Office Land, Retail
- UtilitiesElectric, Sewer, Telephone, Water
- Features2+ Lavatories, Building Sign, Kitchen Facilities, Owner Remodel, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- ExteriorOther, Wood
- RoofComposition, Metal
- ConstructionConventional, Other
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold First
- Address5567 Walnut St
- AreaWashington (St. Charles)
- SubdivisionKnorshilds 2nd Add
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- InteriorDrywall, Other Interior Walls, Wood
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Stories2
- Date ListedAugust 20th, 2019
- Days on Market90
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.