13536 Klondike Rd, De Soto
You will feel right at home when you walk into this living room with wood floors and brick fireplace. 6 panel wood doors throughout. The kitchen features updated cabinets with a beautiful view of nature behind your home. This home has an attic fan to save on those utility bills in the summer. Home has a possible 4th bedroom in the basement. Walls, ceiling fan, window, and closet are completed, but no floor covering. Basement is a walkout with finished rec room and full bathroom. If you are an outdoor person, relax on this newer two tiered deck! This home has full lake privileges to Summerset Lake. You can go fishing or boating just a few minutes from your front door. Also, located very close to Walther’s Park in DeSoto. If you are looking for relaxation and quiet minutes from town, this is your home!
- MLS® #19060599
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,008
- Year Built1978
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- FeaturesDeck, Lake Access
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedAugust 13th, 2019
- Days on Market4
- HOA Fees340
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address13536 Klondike Rd
- SubdivisionSummer Set Sec 07
- CityDe Soto
- Zip Code63020
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictSunrise R-IX
- ElementarySunrise Elem.
- MiddleSunrise Elem.
- HighDesoto Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Five Star
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.