1418 Rosebud Dr, Jackson
Pack everything but your worries when you move into this incredibly well-maintained, one-owner home. Pre-inspected with a home warranty for your peace of mind, this all-brick ranch is located in a desirable, establish Jackson neighborhood. Hardwood floors, granite countertops, gas stove, a bay window, separate whirlpool tub/shower and dual vanities in the master suite, in-window blinds throughout, main-level laundry, a sprinkler system and generator are just some of the extras. The lower level is mostly finished, but still offers lots of storage, a workshop area and bath. And the natural light in the home is just beautiful. Convenient to town and to I-55! Start packing - then call for to see it for yourself.
- MLS® #19060745
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,704
- Year Built1995
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesPatio, Covered Porch, In-Ground Sprklr Sys
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Garages22x26 irr
- Lot Description95 x 125
- WindowsSome Storm Doors
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedAugust 19th, 2019
- Days on Market150
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1418 Rosebud Dr
- SubdivisionRosewood Estates 2nd Subd
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Gas, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryWest Lane Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.