18032 Turkey Bend Drive, Glencoe
This 1.5 story home, sitting on 3.43 acres will blow you away! The wrap around front porch is so inviting as you come in the beautiful front door. Cozy living room to the left with access to the side porch, large dining room with bay windows to the right. Front foyer leads you right into the greatroom with 2 story ceilings and large windows. Kitchen is a dream with tons of counter space, 2 dishwashers, double over, warming unit, and cabinets galore! All looking out to the patio and calming landscape with waterfall and pond. Master suite is on the main floor, open floor plan, and main floor laundry. 4 more bedrooms upstairs with 2 full bathrooms and a very large game/rec room with vaulted ceilings. Finished basement with half bath and still tons of room for storage. The original have was rehabbed in 2003-2004 where they replaced the septic, electrical, plumbing, etc. Rockwood schools, quick drive to shopping in Wildwood & Chesterfield Valley. This one is a MUST SEE!!! Motivated Seller.
- MLS® #19062869
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage5,667
- Year Built1978
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Oversized
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Wooded
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt,Cedar
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market229
- Address18032 Turkey Bend Drive
- SubdivisionIndian Tree
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63038
- Interior FeaturesOpen Floorplan,Carpets,Vaulted Ceiling,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Double Oven,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s),Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Partially Finished,Rec/Family Area,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryBabler Elem.
- MiddleRockwood Valley Middle
- HighLafayette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeStrait Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.