35544 State Highway W, Warrenton
HUNTERS PARADISE AVAILABLE Outstanding 85+ Acre Farm in Northern Warren County just Northwest Warrenton. Farm has a locked gated entrance, w/Updated 2 bedroom 1 bath fully furnished 1000 sqft farm house w/deep well & updated septic system sitting on about 3 or 4 acres of mowed Fescue with a pond and 40X60 Outbuilding with lean-to. This Outbuilding offers a Concrete floor w/Electric, Overhead Door w/ruffly 720 sqft of furnished living space & restroom,Hunting Paradise just Perfect for Hunting Camp! Large gravel parking area easily accessible by large trucks or equipment! 18 or so Acres are currently in Beans share cropped this year only with a local farmer. About 64 Acres remain in easily accessible hardwood timber with access trails cut through the timber. Two elevated Fixed Hunting Blinds and 1 portable box on 3 of the trails. Wet weather creek running through the rear and west end of the property. Some marketable timber, Big Deer & other wildlife live on this property!$5750 an Acre!
- MLS® #19063232
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,000
- Year Built1942
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Farm-Row Crop, Recreational, Farm-Livestock
- Basement TypeSpace/Crawl or Other, None
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Dock, Patio, Scenic View
- Parking Spaces6
- ParkingDetached, Oversize, Tandem Parking, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages6
- Lot DescriptionGently Rolling, Pasture, Wooded, Crop
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market5
- Address35544 State Highway W
- AreaWarrenton R-3
- Zip Code63383
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Eat-In Kitchen, Some Insulated Wndws
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- BasementSpace/Crawl or Other, None
- DistrictWarren Co. R-III
- ElementaryDaniel Boone Elem.
- MiddleBlack Hawk Middle
- HighWarrenton High
- Listing OfficeStoneCastle Realtors
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.