13 Westmoreland Pl, St Louis
Dating from 1899, this High English Renaissance-style residence is considered to be the career Masterpiece of renown architect Ernst Janssen. The architectural detail and quality of materials, both interior and exterior, is unparalleled and irreplaceable. The limestone façade and bronze entry doors set the tone for what is within. Mahogany paneling and beams, oak linenfold paneling, leaded windows with stained glass, incredible ceiling plasterwork, hand-wrought iron railing along the entry hall staircase, hand-carved fireplace mantels and original lighting fixtures are simply breathtaking. Superb proportions are another hallmark of the interior spaces, particularly as presented in the entry hall with its eye-catching staircase and leaded windows. A total of eight bedrooms, 5 ½ bathrooms, and a detached 6 car garage. Sold as-is. The seller has paid a special assessments for 2019. Seller will not pay for special assessment installments for 2020 and 2021 of $1,500 per year.
- MLS® #19063504
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage15,632
- Year Built1899
- Basement TypeFull, Stone/Rock
- Parking Spaces5
- ParkingDetached, Oversize, Circle Drive
- # of Garages5
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights, Partial Fencing
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), French Door(s), Skylight(s), Some Stained Glass, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedAugust 23rd, 2019
- Days on Market28
- HOA Fees4018
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address13 Westmoreland Pl
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionWestmoreland Place
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Center Hall Plan, Historic/Period Mlwk, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors, 10 foot ceilings
- AppliancesRange Hood, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingHot Water/Steam, Radiator(s)
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Stone/Rock
- # of Fireplaces7
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryFord-Ford Br. Elem. Comm. Ed.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.