124 Locust, Washington
Charming 2 story home with tons of curb appeal, 2 bedrooms, 1.5 baths located in the Locust Street Historic District. It's within walking distance to Downtown Washington and Riverfront Park. This home combines old world charm with modern conveniences. Updates include new electric panel and roof in 2014, new flooring in dining room and living room in 2016, exterior painted in 2018, insulation added to basement and attic in 2014 and industrial style shelves added in 2016. The home also features a programable dual heating and cooling system with a new AC unit on main floor in 2016. The home still retains much of the original millwork. The exterior or the features a covered porch, a large level lot and a detached garage and storage shed. Don't miss this opportunity to be part of the downtown experience.
- MLS® #19064234
- Full Baths1
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,448
- Year Built1900
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeCellar, Stone/Rock
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Level Lot, Backs to Open Grnd
- WindowsFrench Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows
- Date ListedAugust 30th, 2019
- Days on Market18
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address124 Locust
- AreaWashington School
- SubdivisionO T Of Washington
- Zip Code63090
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors, Historic/Period Mlwk
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingDual System, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementCellar, Stone/Rock
- Stories2 Story
- ElementaryWashington West Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.