2565 Terrace Park Pl, Jackson
Fall in love with this beautiful custom-built, all brick home centrally located on a corner lot in one of Jackson's most sought after subdivisions with easy access to the City Park and Jackson Civic Center. The handicap accessibility with everything on one level allows for easy convenience! Make your morning coffee and enjoy it in front of the gas fireplace, in the spacious sunroom, or from the comfort of your front porch or under your back pergola (year old). These amenities along with crown molding, 9 ft ceilings, a kitchen pantry, large (15x6) master closet make this home irresistible.
- MLS® #19065944
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,204
- Year Built2007
- Basement TypeSlab
- FeaturesCovered Porch
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Sidewalks
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedAugust 29th, 2019
- Days on Market20
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address2565 Terrace Park Pl
- SubdivisionTerrace Park Estates
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.