9310 Queenston Dr, Crestwood
Welcome home to 9310 Queenston! Wonderful home in Crestwood and Lindbergh School District. Enter into the spacious living room with large picture window and exposed wood floors. Adjoining dining room with exposed wood floors. Eat-in kitchen with pantry, newer flooring and door to access the backyard. Two large bedrooms and one bath complete the main floor. The basement has some finish work started and also a bathroom installation was started but not completed all finish material to stay.) Large, fenced, mostly level yard with deck. One car garage. Updates include newer windows and kitchen flooring. Walk to Whitecliff Park, Grant's Farm and Grant's Trail. American Home Shield - Shield Essential protection plan included. Home to be sold in "as-is" condition. Seller will not make any repairs or provide any warranties except the American Home Shield Protection Plan. Inspections for buyer's informational purposes only. Hurry - don't miss this great home.
- MLS® #19066220
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,144
- Year Built1960
- Basement TypeFull, Roughed-In Bath
- FeaturesDeck, Home Protection Plcy, Covered Porch
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingGarage Door Opener
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionPartial Fencing, Sidewalks
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market12
- Address9310 Queenston Dr
- SubdivisionProvidence Park 5
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63126
- InteriorWalk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Roughed-In Bath
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictLindbergh Schools
- ElementaryLong Elem.
- MiddleTruman Middle School
- HighLindbergh Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.