2818 South Point Prairie Rd, Wentzville
Exquisite 11.2 acre equestrian estate in Wentzville.Private,8 mins to downtown Wentz,Lake St Lou & Wentzville schools. Latest price change due to selling home & 11.2ac sep from adjacent prop previously incl in price. Gorgeous colonial 2-sty brick-front home,4500 sq ft,4 bd,4 ba,built 2007,like new interiors (2019).All hardwood & tile,extra trim,built-ins,transom windows.ML mstr suite.Liv Rm w/18' wall of windows,all new kitchen;quartz ctrs,appliances,eat-in area,w/French drs leading to screen porch. UL 3 bd,1 ba,loft,built-ins,window seat,overlook. New LL finish,1/2 bath,built-ins,office,2 stairways.Lake,stream,gated entry,treed drive,woods,trails,shaded & open pastures.Great for horses,etc. Seller will consider selling adjacent prop w/home on 5ac, barn & pond separate. Adj prop home has 2500 sq ft,4 bd,4 ba,interior refinished 2016.Double WO finished LL. 2-sty barn,great for horses,etc. Stocked lake & water view, gated entry, treed drive,pastures,woods,shaded circle drive,large oaks.
- MLS® #19067071
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage3,500
- Year Built2007
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area
- FeaturesPatio, Covered Porch, Satellite Dish
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Rear/Side Entry
- # of Garages2
- Is WaterfrontYes
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Fencing, Pond/Lake, Suitable for Horses, Wooded, Creek
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market73
- Address2818 South Point Prairie Rd
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63385
- HeatingDual System, Forced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictWentzville R-IV
- ElementaryBoone Trail Elem.
- MiddleWentzville South Middle
- HighTimberland High
- Listing OfficeTom Shaw, REALTORS
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.