17715 Barth Avenue, Unincorporated
The gated entry to this lavish, secluded 60 acre resort estate opens to a beautifully contoured landscape of trees, manicured lawns, and waterfalls, with swans, ducks, and geese dotting a private 33 acre spring fed lake. Gracefully designed, the 13,000 sq ft home is of unsurpassed construction with impressive amenities inside and out. The residence has 5 large bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, 7 oversized garages, elevator, indoor heated pool, hot tub, two kitchens, Mother-In-Law suite, huge recreation room with bar and wine cellar. Enjoy nature’s beauty from expansive patios and massive windows overlooking the lake. A true wildlife paradise; deer, ducks, geese, pheasant, quail and turkey are abundant. Paddleboard, kayak, swim or ski from your backyard dock. Or fish the lake stocked with bass, bluegills, crappie, and walleye. This spectacular retreat is located only 2 hours from the Kansas City area or 2.5 hours from the St. Louis area. 280 acres available for 4,750,000 MLS ID #19067737.
- MLS® #19067171
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage13,000
- Year Built2008
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Daylight/Lookout Windows,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesPrivate Indoor Pool,Elevator(s),Elevator in Residence
- # of Garages7
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Partial Fencing,Pond/Lake,Suitable for Horses,Water View,Waterfront,Wooded
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market197
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address17715 Barth Avenue
- AreaSalisbury R-4
- Zip Code65281
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,High Ceilings
- AppliancesGrill,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air,Geothermal,HRV/ERV,Radiant Floor,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Daylight/Lookout Windows,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces4
- DistrictSalisbury R-IV
- ElementarySalisbury Elem.
- MiddleSalisbury High
- HighSalisbury High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.