17715 Barth Avenue, Unincorporated
Located in a waterfowl migration flyway and adjacent to wetland areas, this exclusive secluded 280 acre resort estate is home to trumpeter swans, ducks, and geese dotting a private 33 acre spring fed lake. A 13,000 square foot remarkably designed residence stands out among nature’s paradise. Exceptionally cared for, this resort estate boasts a playground of amenities inside and out. Enjoy laps in an indoor heated pool, entertain in a huge recreation room exhibiting snooker, billiards, shuffleboard and TV area, grand bar and wine cellar. Enjoy panoramic views of the lake and countryside from massive windows, screened porch, or expansive patios. Fish your well-stocked lake from the backyard dock. Diverse habitat provides a hunter’s paradise for trophy whitetail deer, turkey, pheasant, quail, ducks and geese. An 1800 sq ft guest house, outbuildings, ponds, crop and pasture ground are included in this spectacular retreat property. 60 acres available for $3,990,000 MLS ID #19067171.
- MLS® #19067737
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage13,000
- Year Built2008
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Daylight/Lookout Windows,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesPrivate Indoor Pool,Elevator(s),Elevator in Residence
- # of Garages7
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Additional Parking,Attached Garage,Detached,Garage Door Opener,Off Street,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Fencing,Partial Fencing,Pond/Lake,Suitable for Horses,Water View,Waterfront,Wooded
- Date ListedSeptember 9th, 2019
- Days on Market201
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address17715 Barth Avenue
- AreaSalisbury R-4
- Zip Code65281
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Open Floorplan,Carpets,Special Millwork,Window Treatments,Vaulted Ceiling,High Ceilings
- AppliancesGrill,Dishwasher,Disposal,Dryer,Electric Cooktop,Microwave,Range Hood,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air,Geothermal,HRV/ERV,Radiant Floor,Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Full,Daylight/Lookout Windows,Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces4
- DistrictSalisbury R-IV
- ElementarySalisbury Elem.
- MiddleSalisbury High
- HighSalisbury High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.