1345 Ensenada Dr, Florissant
Welcome home! You're going to love the beautiful wood floors throughout this cute house. The living room has plenty of room for guests and your furniture. The kitchen features a double oven, newer flooring and tons of counter space! The first of the 3 bedrooms has a beautiful bay window. The bathroom has an updated vanity. The finished basement offers additional living space and a dry bar. The backyard is the best part of this home with a paver stone patio and gorgeous landscaping. This the perfect location, between Koch Park, Mullanphy Park and St. Ferdinand Park. The care and love the seller has for the home is evident throughout the house. This home is being as-is. Inspections are for the buyer's knowledge. The seller will not make any repairs or perform any inspections.
- MLS® #19067818
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage988
- Year Built1959
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Storage/Locker
- FeaturesPatio, Patio-Covered
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage, Off Street
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence, Level Lot, Sidewalks
- WindowsBay/Bow Window, Some Insulated Wndws
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market13
- Address1345 Ensenada Dr
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionFrancisca Add
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- InteriorSome Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Double Oven, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Storage/Locker
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMccurdy Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty Chester
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.