8 Washington Terrace, St Louis
This handsome Tudor revival-style residence has been superbly restored to its original splendor. Outstanding architectural detail includes rare marble floors and walls, herringbone oak flooring, intricate leaded windows, hand-carved paneling and mantels,and breathtaking barrel-vaulted ceiling spanning the entire length of the living room. Updated kitchen,bathrooms,household systems and elevator make for a truly livable home suited for today's lifestyle. Master suite with a spacious bedroom,updated bathroom, dressing room,sitting room,and study. A large terrace, pool, pool house/greenhouse with spa, changing rooms, kitchen, and half bath are perfect for entertaining. A carriage house with guest suite and four garage spaces is located within the professionally landscaped garden which includes a decorative pond, mature trees, azaleas, and perennials. This remarkable home combines the best of Old World elegance with today's desired amenities creating the perfect setting for entertaining.
- MLS® #19067871
- Full Baths6
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,532
- Year Built1910
- Basement TypeFull, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesElevator, Private Inground Pool, Workshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Patio, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Tile/Slate Roof
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Detached, Garage Door Opener, Carriage House
- # of Garages4
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Partial Fencing, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), French Door(s), Some Stained Glass, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market16
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address8 Washington Terrace
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionWashington Terrace
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63112
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Historic/Period Mlwk, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, BBQ Grill
- HeatingHot Water/Steam
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Zoned
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces4
- Stories3+ Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryFord-Ford Br. Elem. Comm. Ed.
- MiddleLangston Middle
- HighSumner High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.