1495 Estes, Florissant
Welcome home! Beautiful & well-maintained, this 3 bed/2 bath home has lots to offer any buyer. Newer wood engineered flooring, light fixtures & fans, & freshly painted throughout main level. This is one of the only homes in the neighborhood that has a very nice family room addition, providing excellent square footage. The family room features a wood-burning fireplace & great craftsmanship in the exposed beams. It also leads out to a very large & newly stained deck, great for entertaining & summer BBQ's. Fully fenced yard is level & nicely sized. Main floor also includes 3 bedrooms and a full bath with jetted tub. Kitchen has tons of cabinet space & a bonus pantry! Lower level is partially finished, and includes LOTS of bonus space- just add your finishing touches and viola. Additional Perks include: new electric panel, extra 220 volt electric box, regularly serviced HVAC, work bench & shelving, and all the appliances you see when touring. Open House Sunday, 1-3pm!
- MLS® #19067954
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,192
- Year Built1959
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Sleeping Area
- ParkingCovered, Tandem Parking
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 6th, 2019
- Days on Market5
- Address1495 Estes
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionBrinwood Sub 3rd Add
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Baseboard
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Sleeping Area
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMccurdy Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Best Choice
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.