7103 Waterman Avenue, University City
Big price reduction-motivated seller. Bring your creative vision and renew this grand dame! Like a CWE manse, the home exudes historic charm filled with architectural details. The huge rooms are flooded with natural light courtesy of a lovely southern exposure and large, plentiful, newer energy efficient windows. Invest $250,000 in rehabbing and you’ll only be at $201/sq ft.-well under the price per square ft of other rehabbed U City homes. Gracious entry features leaded glass transoms and a lovely staircase. White kitchen has been updated with granite counters, ready for your culinary delights while the living room's woodburning fireplace provides a cozy spot for reflection. Sunporch addition, entire home tuckpointing and hardwood flooring throughout make this a highly desirable property . The home's location is superb, within 2 blocks of Flynn Park Elementary, Wash U, Metrolink, the Loop and trolley connection to Forest Park, yet only 15 mins to the airport.
- MLS® #19068018
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths2
- Year Built1914
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Stone/Rock,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages2
- GaragesDetached,Garage Door Opener,Rear/Side Entry,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Level Lot,Partial Fencing,Sidewalks,Streetlights
- Date ListedSeptember 18th, 2019
- Days on Market195
- Address7103 Waterman Avenue
- AreaUniversity City
- SubdivisionWest Portland Place
- CityUniversity City
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63130
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Center Hall Plan,High Ceilings,Historic/Period Mlwk,Special Millwork,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Microwave,Gas Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingBaseboard,Hot Water
- CoolingWall/Window Unit(s),Other,Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Stone/Rock,Unfinished,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictUniversity City
- ElementaryFlynn Park Elem.
- MiddleBrittany Woods
- HighUniversity City Sr. High
- Listing OfficeGladys Manion, Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.