804 E Main St, Jackson
The unparalleled workmanship of a long-gone time combines with today's conveniences in this historic craftsman beauty. Sitting on a large lot filled with flowering perennials and room to run, this lovely home has a location that's convenient to the heart of Jackson as well as the interstate. Inside you'll find historic and detailed woodwork, including Amish-made built-ins, beveled glass pocket doors, multiple window seats and gleaming original hardwood floors. Formal living room, dining room, nicely updated kitchen, family room or main level bedroom, half bath and eat-in area make up the first level. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, all of which have private access to baths and nice sized closets. And off one of the potential master suites is an office or closet nook. The lower level has a large family room, and lots of storage. Great updates give you a worry-free experience. Step back in time to your future home.
- MLS® #19069095
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,536
- Year Built1905
- Basement TypeFull, Partially Finished, Sump Pit/Pump
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Deck, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces1
- # of Garages1
- Garages19 x 20
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Sidewalks
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 30th, 2019
- Days on Market20
- Address804 E Main St
- SubdivisionTiedemann Add
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Historic/Period Mlwk, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Disposal
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, Sump Pit/Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.