804 E Main Street, Jackson
The unparalleled workmanship of a long-gone time combines with today's conveniences in this historic craftsman beauty. Sitting on a large lot filled with flowering perennials and room to run, this lovely home has a location that's convenient to the heart of Jackson as well as the interstate. Inside you'll find historic and detailed woodwork, including Amish-made built-ins, beveled glass pocket doors, multiple window seats and gleaming original hardwood floors. Formal living room, dining room, nicely updated kitchen, family room or main level bedroom, half bath and eat-in area make up the first level. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms, all of which have private access to baths and nice sized closets. And off one of the potential master suites is an office or closet nook. The lower level has a large family room, and lots of storage. Great updates give you a worry-free experience. Step back in time to your future home.
- MLS® #19069095
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,175
- Year Built1905
- Basement TypeFull,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- # of Garages1
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot,Sidewalks
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 30th, 2019
- Days on Market247
- Address804 E Main Street
- SubdivisionTiedemann Add
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,Historic/Period Mlwk,Carpets,Special Millwork,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Electric Oven,Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull,Partially Finished,Sump Pump
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryEast Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives Edge
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.