200 S Brentwood Blvd Unit 2b, Clayton
Tired of paying for hotel rooms, having space you simply don't use, or Ubering way across town? Own this chic urban pied-à-terre and solve all your problems! Meet your rare opportunity for an efficiency condo at the very best of STL locations - walkable to Shaw Park, The Clayton Center, restaurants; close to great schools, medical facilities, and universities; and a 20-min drive to both the airport and stadiums! Housed within a full-service building complete with doorman, party room/kitchen, rooftop pool and patio, workout facility, library, and a fine restaurant on the 1st floor. This unit has been gut-rehabbed into a showplace of modern design with clean lines, sparkling finishes, and treetop views of urban excitement. The unit lives large in how it's laid out with kitchen open to the living space, walk-in closet, and designated spaces for bedroom, dining, and office. Large storage unit in basement, and multiple parking spaces available at a cost of $35/mo per space.
- MLS® #19069114
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage638
- Year Built1966
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeStorage/Locker
- AmenitiesElevator, Exercise Room, Extra Storage
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Lobby
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Accessible Parking, Basement/Tuck-Under, Guest Parking, Security Parking, Shared Underground, Storage/Locker
- Lot DescriptionPark Adjacent, Park View
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedSeptember 17th, 2019
- Days on Market34
- HOA Fees510
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address200 S Brentwood Blvd Unit 2b
- SubdivisionPark Tower Condo
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63105
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Special Millwork, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryMeramec Elem.
- MiddleWydown Middle
- HighClayton High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.