480 N Warson Rd, Olivette
Designed by architect Willam F Hecker as his personal residence in 1951, this mid-century modern home is a true gem awaiting your personal touches. Set back from Warson Road, the home offers exceptional views incredible privacy. The main level includes a living room/ dining room with wood burning fireplace and large windows, a nice sized kitchen, three bedrooms with lots of original built-ins and a full bath. The walk out lower level adds wonderful extra living space with a 4th bedroom and full bath, a family room with french doors to the patio plus great storage space. This architecturally significant home was featured on the cover of Better Homes and Gardens in November of 1953 and still boasts most of the original architectural details. Truly a must-see!!
- MLS® #19069514
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,194
- Year Built1951
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Covered
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Open Grnd, Wooded
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors
- ConstructionFrame, Concrete Block
- Date ListedSeptember 13th, 2019
- Days on Market61
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address480 N Warson Rd
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63124
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Bathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce, Full Masonry
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryConway Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.