1225 Clarke St, De Soto
Two year old ranch in like new condition. Master bath has large walk-in shower with custom glass door, easy floor level access and rain head shower with hand sprayer. All two year old appliances stay including washer and dryer. 1.3 +/- acre lot. Very convenient location, close to shopping and schools. Full unfinished walkout basement with plumbing for third full bath. 20 X 16 concrete patio. Large fairly level lot. In the Corporate City Of De Soto with all public utilities which includes local police and fire protection. NOTE: The 1.3 acres will require a lot split. Lot split will be done by Sellers prior to closing. Assessors map does not reflect the sale tract currently. NOTE: ADDITIONAL ACREAGE HAS BEEN ADDED TO LISTING, PRICE INCREASE BASED ON THE LOT SIZE. Commission will not be paid on any Sellers participation of Buyers Closing Costs (prepaids).
- MLS® #19069768
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,712
- Year Built2017
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement Type8 ft + pour, Poured Concrete, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street
- # of Garages2
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors
- ConstructionFrame, Vinyl Siding, Brick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedSeptember 14th, 2019
- Days on Market33
- Address1225 Clarke St
- SubdivisionLOT 1 - M W ROTTER DE SOTO ADDITION
- CityDe Soto
- Zip Code63020
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump, Electronic Air Fltrs
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- Basement8 ft + pour, Poured Concrete, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictDesoto 73
- ElementaryVineland Elem.
- MiddleDesoto Jr. High
- HighDesoto Sr. High
- Listing OfficeSunset Realty Company
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.