7141 Becker Rd., Oakville
You must see this beautifully landscaped traditional raised ranch on .99 acre of land with separate, completely self contained in-laws unit on lower level. Home has new wood laminate floors in family room and bedroom, oak kitchen cabinets, main bathroom updated in 2001, and a new roof installed in 2017. The lower level full bathroom was completely remodeled in 2016. Home enters into a large eat-in kitchen with a walk in pantry and additional spice rack pantry, lazy Susan, and ceramic tile floor. Solid wood stained six panel doors and crown molding added in 2008 with whole house low-E thermal replacement windows. Main floor bathroom offers top of the line heated Ultra bubble soaking tub with separate shower, marble tile surround and floor. Yard is a park-like setting with an extra half acre of usable land and includes an oversized metal one vehicle carport and large attached storage shed. Home has a laundry room on each level. Lower level kitchen includes stainless appliances.
- MLS® #19070196
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,570
- Year Built1948
- StyleRaised Ranch
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Walk-Out, Concrete Block, Fireplace in LL
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Workshp/Storage Area, Covered
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionPartial Fencing
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Atrium Door(s), Low-E, Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom, Frame, Vinyl Siding, Concrete Block
- Date ListedOctober 14th, 2019
- Days on Market30
- Address7141 Becker Rd.
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63129
- InteriorSome Carpeting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances, Range Hood
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sump Pit/Pump, Walk-Out, Concrete Block, Fireplace in LL
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce, Full Masonry
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictMehlville R-IX
- ElementaryPoint Elem.
- MiddleOakville Middle
- HighOakville Sr. High
- Listing OfficeWorth Clark Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.