2235 Oak St, Jackson
Bright, open and airy with a finished walkout basement - this inviting home has so much to offer! Vaulted ceilings give a sense of space, and the floorplan offers a great flow from living to dining to kitchen, and out onto the newly enlarged deck. The nice-sized master has tray ceilings, dual vanities in the master bath and great closet space. And the additional bedrooms are comfortably sized. If you need another bedroom, the big egress windows in the basement would make it an easy add. Two big rooms are already finished, with another full bath. There's main level laundry for your convenience, and lots of storage for your stuff.
- MLS® #19070228
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,586
- Year Built2005
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished
- FeaturesDeck, Covered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv
- Date ListedOctober 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market47
- Address2235 Oak St
- SubdivisionPioneer Orchard Second Subd
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorVaulted Ceiling
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Water Softener
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryWest Lane Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.