807 Dewey Ave, Farmington
807 Dewey, in the heart of historic Farmington. Tree lined Dewey is quiet and charming. Right out of a Norman Rockwell painting. Close to the Hwy and the amenities of Farmington such as medical, civic, the parks and the up-to-date retail which draws all that are nearby. Farmington is a short commute to St. Louis. This property is an attractive low cost living option to the city and suburbs of St. Louis. A very quiet and civil place to live whether you are retiring or starting a family. For those seeking the Farmington School system, 807 Dewey is an excellent opportunity. The photography provided here says it all. Very modern and up-to-date, this home has been rebuilt entirely. Vaulted ceilings, rear screen porch, front porch for the more social, an open floor plan rarely seen in a home like this. First floor master suite. First floor laundry. A great workshop and storage shed. The back yard is huge and perfect for play and recreation. Please come by and see this unique, beautiful home.
- MLS® #19071415
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,602
- Year Built1930
- Basement TypePoured Concrete, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished, Cellar
- FeaturesDeck, Covered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed
- ParkingWorkshp/Storage Area
- Lot Description27181
- WindowsSliding Glass Doors, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Windows
- Date ListedSeptember 20th, 2019
- Days on Market31
- Address807 Dewey Ave
- AreaSt. Francois County
- CountySt Francois
- Zip Code63640
- InteriorCathedral Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPoured Concrete, Sump Pit/Pump, Unfinished, Cellar
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictFarmington R-VII
- ElementaryFarmington R-VII
- MiddleFarmington Middle
- HighFarmington Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.