110 N Newstead Ave Unit 304, St Louis
Extraordinary 2-level penthouse condo with spectacular private rooftop terrace and 2nd-floor guest suite! This is an exceptional 3,207-SF unit, with 3 bedrooms, a stylish loft/den, 3.5 luxurious baths, an expansive open floor plan, and 3-car garage parking (2 in an exclusive, enclosed garage). This stunning condo features a light-filled 2-story living room, 3 gas fireplaces, superb finishes, lovely balcony, gorgeous tiger wood and maple floors, 4 spacious walk-in closets, and a 15' x 7' laundry/utility room. The elegant chef's kitchen features a granite center isle with seating for 6, counter-top steamer, fireplace, wine cooler, and top-tier appliances. A lovely staircase leads to the fabulous 2nd-floor loft, and to a private guest suite with additional kitchen. There is a phenomenal rooftop terrace w planter boxes, mature shrubbery, and a view of the Cathedral. This handsome 12-unit elevator building, features a semi-circle drive, a handsome lobby, a quiet location, and guest parking.
- MLS® #19071576
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,207
- Year Built2001
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesUnderground Util, Elevator, Extra Storage, High Speed Conn., Intercom, Private Laundry Hkup, Whirlpool
- FeaturesDeck, Near Public Trans, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Lobby, Private Laundry, Streetlights, Wheelchair Accessible Entry
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Garage Door Opener, Accessible Route to Entry, Assigned/1 Space, Assigned/2 Spaces, Basement/Tuck-Under, Guest Parking, Shared Underground
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights, Corner Lot
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Lever Style Door Handles, Some Insulated Wndws, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom, Frame
- Date ListedSeptember 22nd, 2019
- Days on Market21
- HOA Fees756
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address110 N Newstead Ave Unit 304
- AreaCentral West
- Subdivision110 North Condo
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- Interior9' Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors, Built-In Bookcases
- AppliancesDryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum, Wine Cooler
- HeatingForced Air, Dual System, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces3
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryAdams Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.