5501 Locust St, Augusta
4 COMMERCIAL BUILDINGS ON ONE SITE-PRIME LOCATION IN HISTORIC TOWN OF AUGUSTA. All bldgs. have separate addresses, but are in one Tax ID, approx. 2.4 acres. Historic "Sharp Corner" brick bldg. circa 1857 at 5501 Locust previously used as restaurant. 2 add'l Historic bldgs, "The Cottage" 5505 Locust & "The Ice House" 5507 Locust. 4th bldg. at 5509 Locust is a 5000 sq. ft. bldg. All served by public water & sewer. Parking lot, water garden, 2 patios. All units are currently vacant waiting for your endeavor. All 4 bldgs. must be sold as one unit due to zoning requirements. Current comm. zoning permits any use permitted within the "R" residential districts & permitted conditional use within the "R" districts. 5501 Locust will require some kitchen modification for residential use, 2 rooms w/private baths on UL & 3 half baths on ML. All information & potential uses are subject to zoning verification and approval. Sq. Ft. from County Records includes all bldgs. Duplicate of Listing #19072589.
- MLS® #19072557
- Square Footage11,190
- Square FootageCounty Records
- Year Built2019
- TypeCommercial & Indr.
- Sub-TypeOther, Retail
- UtilitiesElectric, Water, Sewer, Telephone
- FeaturesExterior Lighting, Kitchen Facilities, 2+ Lavatories, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Wheelchair Access
- ParkingLighted Parking, Paved Asphalt, Parking Lot
- ExteriorMetal or Steel, Brick, Wood
- Lot DescriptionSee Survey
- ConstructionConventional, Other
- Listing OfficeCountryside Brokers, Inc.
- Address5501 Locust St
- AreaWashington (St. Charles)
- SubdivisionTown of Augusta
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- HeatingForced Air, Individual Unit
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Wall Unit(s)
- # of Stories1
- Date ListedSeptember 25th, 2019
- Days on Market50
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.