5509 Walnut St., Augusta
Welcome to this adorable 1.5 story nestled in the Historic District of quaint Augusta, MO. This charming Craftsman style home has gorgeous original woodwork and molding, tall ceilings, 3 year-old-roof, open staircase, newer appliances, main floor laundry hookup, and much more! Some hardwood floors that can be re-finished to suite your style. Newer windows on main level, and original wood windows with new storm windows upstairs. Plenty of room to relax or entertain on the large, covered front porch--nice, sturdy concrete steps leading down to the sidewalk where you are a quick walk or drive away from local wineries, brewery, shops, the Katy Trail and more! SO much opportunity-bring your ideas! Seller is offering at 1 year 2-10 HOME WARRANTY!
- MLS® #19072746
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage1,634
- Year Built1930
- StyleBungalow / Cottage
- Basement TypeUnfinished, Walk-Up, Cellar, Partial
- FeaturesCovered Porch
- Lot DescriptionCorner Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Pocket Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Decrtv, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 26th, 2019
- Days on Market49
- Address5509 Walnut St.
- AreaWashington (St. Charles)
- SubdivisionKnorshilds 2nd Add
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- Interior9' Ceilings, Some Wood Floors, Historic/Period Mlwk, 10 foot ceilings
- AppliancesDishwasher, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air, Gravity Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementUnfinished, Walk-Up, Cellar, Partial
- Stories1.5 Story
- ElementaryAugusta Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Alliance
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.