2 Monarch Trace Ct Unit 306, Chesterfield
Welcome home to this two bedroom, pristinely-maintained condo that will immediately impress with it’s rich and upscale features. Located on the third floor, you’re greeted upon entry by vaulted ceilings and a spacious open floor plan. The gourmet kitchen features custom cabinetry, under-cabinet lighting and ample counter space which makes it perfect for entertaining! The soaring ceilings and architectural pillars in the great room bring its character to life along with custom shelving that outlines the room. Enter the second bedroom through french doors which leads you to the balcony to enjoy beautiful views any time of the year. The large master bedroom features an attached full bath and large walk in closet. Laundry room in unit and extra storage is down the hall. One assigned parking spot and plenty of extra parking for guests. This condo is tucked away for quiet living with easy access to highway 40, shopping, restaurants, library, public pool, amphitheater, YMCA, & more!
- MLS® #19073067
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,166
- Year Built2003
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesElevator, Extra Storage
- ParkingAssigned/1 Space, Guest Parking, Storage/Locker
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryWild Horse Elem.
- MiddleCrestview Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Select
- Address2 Monarch Trace Ct Unit 306
- SubdivisionMonarch Trace Condo One
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63017
- InteriorVaulted Ceiling, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Stories3+ Story
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market23
- HOA Fees305
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.