7689 Old State Road H, De Soto
HERE'S YOUR 2ND CHANCE -- BUYER'S LOAN FELL THROUGH! Unbelievable Opportunity to own this Modern Farmhouse with 60 x 40 Barn on 4.5+ Acres! This gorgeous property has so many extras and outbuildings...we will talk about the home in a minute, but on the grounds there is a smokehouse, an outbuilding with electric for a mancave or she shed, an oversized garage, and the piece de resistance is the 60' x 40' metal barn with plumbing rough-in and wired for HVAC. Right now it has gorgeous chandeliers, ready for a BARN DANCE or reception! Inside the home, you will be wowed with the vaulted ceiling, wood beams, and the shiplap ceilings. This home is so spacious, with a HUGE dining area to fit the entire family! There are two bedrooms on the main floor, along with 2 full baths and main floor laundry. On the second floor is a large bedroom and bonus room. This spectacular property is a MUST SEE! There is also a 2 acre lot for sale that is right across Johnson Rd.
- MLS® #19073172
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,360
- Year Built1965
- StyleBungalow / Cottage
- StatusActive Under Contract
- Basement TypeSpace/Crawl or Other, Sump Pit/Pump
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingGarage Door Opener, Detached, Oversize, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods, Creek, Suitable for Horses, Level Lot
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedSeptember 27th, 2019
- Days on Market51
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address7689 Old State Road H
- CityDe Soto
- Zip Code63020
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Vaulted Ceiling, Special Millwork
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air, Baseboard
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Ceiling Fan
- BasementSpace/Crawl or Other, Sump Pit/Pump
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictGrandview R-II
- ElementaryGrandview Elem.
- MiddleGrandview Middle
- HighGrandview High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Results
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.