1350 Forest Ave, Kirkwood
Here is the storybook property you have been waiting for...a private 1.4 acre enclave on Forest Avenue! Enjoy nature's paradise surrounding this whimsical, craftsman style Sears home, built in 1917. The home has 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, office, greenhouse & full basement. An inviting front porch leads you thru the front door to a dramatic 2 story entry & a stairway with balcony. The cozy living room has a fireplace with Vermont casting wood burning stove flanked by built in bookcases. French doors open to a large greenhouse, sure to delight the hobbyist. The kitchen contains stainless appliances & custom handcrafted cabinetry. The master bedroom, with large adjoining bath overlooks the spacious yard & has large closets and skylights. There are 2 decks overlooking the natural setting with foliage and pathways. The deer and butterflies will keep you company amongst the tall trees and wildflowers. 3 car garage, award winning Kirkwood schools. Property offered in its present condition.
- MLS® #19073446
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,300
- Year Built1917
- Basement TypeFull, Walk-Out, Space/Crawl or Other, Unfinished
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Deck, Near Public Trans
- Parking Spaces3
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Basement/Tuck-Under, Covered, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages3
- Lot DescriptionFencing, Wooded, Partial Fencing, Wood Fence
- WindowsFrench Door(s), 6 Panel Door(s), Skylight(s), Sliding Glass Doors, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionAluminum Siding, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 3rd, 2019
- Days on Market39
- HOA Fees25
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address1350 Forest Ave
- SubdivisionForest Grove Second
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors, Built-In Bookcases
- AppliancesCentral Vacuum, Dishwasher, Electric Cooktop, Microwave, Stainless Steel Appliances, Dryer, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air, Heat Pump
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Heat Pump
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Walk-Out, Space/Crawl or Other, Unfinished
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesWoodburning Fireplce, Freestanding/Stove
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryGeorge R. Robinson Elem.
- MiddleNipher Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.