211 Carmel Woods Dr Unit 211, Ellisville
There is no better location or value in the Rockwood school district. Great price to live in Rockwood. Perfect for a family or as an investment property. This immaculate unit won't last long and is one of the mostly brick condo buildings which keeps heating and cooling costs very reasonable. It has more of an individual home feel in Carmel Woods with its small front yard, large private deck, and aggregate front steps. Assigned covered carport provides 2 parking spaces. This condo interior was freshly painted on main 2 floors (including closets and baseboards). Partially finished lower level with daylight window. Owner offers Home Warranty. This condo offers an easy walk to Bluebird Park to enjoy 4th of July fireworks, Community Garden, Walking paths, Ball fields, Dog parks, Park concert series and the large Ellisville Edge community Pools complex and Tennis courts.
- MLS® #19073710
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage1,407
- Year Built1980
- Basement TypeFull, Partially Finished
- AmenitiesHigh Speed Conn., Walking Trail
- FeaturesDeck, Private Laundry, Streetlights
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Covered, Guest Parking, Assigned/2 Spaces
- Lot DescriptionStreetlights, Park Adjacent
- WindowsSliding Glass Doors
- ConstructionBrick Veneer Predom
- Date ListedOctober 6th, 2019
- Days on Market2
- HOA Fees259
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address211 Carmel Woods Dr Unit 211
- SubdivisionCarmel Woods Estates 2
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63021
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Walk-In Closets
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished
- Stories2 Story
- DistrictRockwood R-VI
- ElementaryEllisville Elem.
- MiddleSelvidge Middle
- HighMarquette Sr. High
- Listing OfficeJanet McAfee Inc.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.