1915 Keeven Lane, Florissant
Well maintained 3 bedroom ranch with some wood floors. Refrigerator, electric stove, washer, dryer and microwave are all working and can remain with home. Second full bath and a wood burning stove in basement. Nice yard and home is close to Koch Park.
- MLS® #19075160
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage912
- Year Built1968
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Deck, Patio-Covered, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Utility Shed
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence, Fencing, Level Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsSome Storm Doors
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Other
- Date ListedOctober 7th, 2019
- Days on Market7
- Address1915 Keeven Lane
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionCrest Aire 2
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- InteriorSome Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingAttic Fan, Ceiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished
- FireplacesFreestanding/Stove, Woodburning Fireplce
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryLawson Elem.
- MiddleWest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.