315 Patterson Lane, Florissant
WELCOME HOME to this move-in-ready 3 bed, 2 ba ranch with updates galore and hardwood flooring in the main level and bedrooms! These Sellers have pride in ownership which shows throughout the home and into the level backyard with Butterfly Garden (photos to come) and storage shed with electric! Enter to freshly painted Living Room/Dining Room combination with beautifully refinished hardwood flooring. Kitchen offers newer stainless-steel deluxe gas stove and refrigerator. Updated windows. Downstairs is partially finished with large recreation room, office/sleeping room, hobby/workshop room and FULL BATH. The back-yard features covered patio and spacious deck overlooking the nicely landscaped lawn. Passed Florissant inspection; updated panel and electrical. Newer outside lighting on the back patio, front porch and carport. French drain & sump pit with pump in lower level. New A/C & HWH in 2016. Priced to sell! Hurry to view and bring your offer! Professional interior photos coming soon.
- MLS® #19075265
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,026
- Year Built1964
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, 8 ft + pour, Sump Pit/Pump
- FeaturesDeck, High Spd Connection, Patio, Covered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Burglar Alarm-Owned, Patio-Covered, Near Public Trans, Satellite Dish, Utility Shed
- ParkingAdditional Parking, Covered, Off Street, Tandem Parking
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Sidewalks, Streetlights, Chain Link Fence
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Some Storm Windows, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Brick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedOctober 7th, 2019
- Days on Market7
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address315 Patterson Lane
- AreaHazelwood West
- SubdivisionPatterson Park
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63031
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Window Treatmnt, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Gas Cooktop, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, Attic Fan
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Partially Finished, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, 8 ft + pour, Sump Pit/Pump
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryJana Elem.
- MiddleNorthwest Middle
- HighHazelwood West High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker SO
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.