1589 Archer Dr, Arnold
Adorable home on .5 Acre+, 3 bd + sleeping area in LL, 2-full bath, 1-car garage, is completely updated and on cul-de-sac. Kitchen has newer cabinets w/pull-out shelving, lots of counter space, breakfast bar, lots of storage & pantry, newer gas 5-burner range, microwave, under cabinet lighting, can lighting, newer flooring. Huge living room w/large picture window. Bedroom closets are lighted w/newer mirror sliding doors & organizers. New storm door & front door, newer carpeting throughout, central vac system incl a hook-up in garage for your car. Huge bath w/new cabinetry & lots of storage and deep soaker tub. Lower level has sleeping area, Safe Room under garage also a Workshop, large family room area, walk-out & full bath. Furnace & A/C new in 2015 (16 SEER), roof new in 2013, blown-in insulation in 2016, windows and blinds newer, garbage can deck, walk-out side door from garage, extra lighting in garage & newer operner & door w/work bench area.
- MLS® #19076376
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,131
- Year Built1977
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out, Egress Window, Sleeping Area
- AmenitiesUnderground Util, Workshop/Hobby Area
- FeaturesHigh Spd Connection
- Parking Spaces1
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Oversize, Workshp/Storage Area, Covered
- # of Garages1
- Garages24 X 13
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Backs to Open Grnd, Corner Lot, Cul-De-Sac
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, 6 Panel Door(s), Some Storm Doors, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionVinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 11th, 2019
- Days on Market15
- Address1589 Archer Dr
- AreaFox C-6
- SubdivisionSherwood Forest
- Zip Code63010
- InteriorCenter Hall Plan, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt
- AppliancesDisposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas
- HeatingForced Air, Forced Air 90+
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric, 14 SEER+
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Walk-Out, Egress Window, Sleeping Area
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementarySeckman Elem.
- MiddleRidgewood Middle
- HighFox Sr. High
- Listing OfficeReal Living Gateway Real Est.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.