5315 Driftwood Drive, Imperial
This charming 1.5 story in SECKMAN LAKES is looking for a new owner! You'll love entertaining guests with bright open floor plan, HUGE great room, dining room, breakfast room and kitchen. Upstairs you will find 2 spacious bedroom and a bonus room overlooking the great room that could easily be converted into a 4th bedroom. Marvelous master suite on MAIN LEVEL boasts huge walk in closet and master bathroom. Enjoy your morning coffee on the deck or covered patio and take in the views of the lake right behind your home! The finished basement is the perfect place to relax with friends in family with an awesome bar and walkout. You'll also love the main floor laundry & 3 car garage. Roof is only 2 years old!
- MLS® #19076677
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,450
- Year Built2008
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage,Garage Door Opener,Off Street
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Comm. Grnd,Pond/Lake,Water View,Waterfront
- ConstructionBrick Veneer,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 14th, 2019
- Days on Market166
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address5315 Driftwood Drive
- SubdivisionSeckman Lake Estates
- Zip Code63052
- Interior FeaturesVaulted Ceiling
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Storage Space,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementarySeckman Elem.
- MiddleSeckman Middle
- HighSeckman Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.