3413 Fee Fee Road, Bridgeton
Location! Location! Location! Don't miss out on this amazing home with a modern farmhouse feel on almost an acre in Bridgeton! This 3 bed, 2.5 bath ranch home with original hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room, hall and bedrooms is ready for a new owner. Special features include: wood-burning fireplace, beautiful archways, fresh paint and a charming kitchen with a beautiful view. Check out the attention to detail with the special millwork throughout the home. This home boasts tons of curb appeal, mature trees and includes a detached 3-car garage with workshop area perfect for those home improvement projects. Lower level with half bath is awaiting your finishing touches! Let's not forget about the deck off the kitchen, sunroom on the side of the home and the extensive retaining wall in the back. This property is just minutes from all your shopping/dining/entertainment needs as well as Hwys 70/170/270. HWA warranty provided for peace of mind!
- MLS® #19076693
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Year Built1947
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL,Full,Walk-Out Access
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAdditional Parking,Detached,Oversized,Workshop in Garage
- Lot DescriptionChain Link Fence,Level Lot,Wooded
- ConstructionBrick,Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 16th, 2019
- Days on Market165
- Address3413 Fee Fee Road
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63044
- Interior FeaturesCenter Hall Plan,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Microwave,Electric Oven
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL,Full,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces1
- DistrictPattonville R-III
- ElementaryBridgeway Elem.
- MiddlePattonville Heights Middle
- HighPattonville Sr. High
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Realty West
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.