6 Fielding, Ladue
Buyer backed out: Great Opportunity! Mid Century Modern on over 1.1 acres in the heart of Ladue! This ranch home has exquisite wood work throughout, walls of windows looking out, and great living space. Many distinctive mid century architectural features including vintage cabinetry, fine grain redwood paneling, one inch red oak hardwood floors, jet rail staircase and so much more. Situated on a cul de sac surrounded by multi-million dollar homes, this is a home that you don't want to miss. The divided bedroom floor plan is perfect for guests and there's also a bedroom in the lower level. Beautiful clean lines and angles throughout, this home really brings the outdoors in. Some current updates include a newer master bath in the north wing bedroom, sump pump and Woods Basement System for a dry lower level, newer carpet downstairs, refinished wood floors, and freshly painted! Make your appointments today!
- MLS® #19076951
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,308
- Year Built1951
- Basement TypeConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Fireplace in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesSecurity Lighting,Workshop Area
- Parking Spaces10
- GaragesAccessible Parking,Accessible Route to Entry,Additional Parking,Covered,Rear/Side Entry
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods,Cul-De-Sac
- Date ListedOctober 16th, 2019
- Days on Market226
- HOA Fees500
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address6 Fielding
- SubdivisionQuade Tr
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63124
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher,Disposal,Range,Refrigerator,Stainless Steel Appliance(s)
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementConcrete,Bathroom in LL,Fireplace in LL,Full,Rec/Family Area,Sleeping Area,Walk-Out Access
- # of Fireplaces2
- ElementaryConway Elem.
- MiddleLadue Middle
- HighLadue Horton Watkins High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Premier Group
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.