3211 Bayshore Pkwy, Arnold
The seller has multiple offers. Highest & Best due in by 1:00 pm 11/08/19. See attached H & B Form in MARIS. Excellent Investment Opportunity. Nice 3 bedroom ranch style home with a fenced yard. Finished lower level with a large storage/utility room. This is not your typical Bank Owned Home. Just add a Fresh Coat of paint, replace carpeting & some updating will go a long way. Home to be sold in current "AS IS" Condition. . Property was built prior to 1978 and lead-based paint potentially exists. Seller will NOT provide or pay for any inspections or repairs. Buyer will have 7 days from final acceptance to run any/all inspections. Financed offers require buyer's lender per-qualification, cash offers required proof of funds. Seller does not pay Customary closing Cost: including Transfer fees, Any title policy or escrow fees. This property may qualify for Seller Financing (Vendee). See Flyer attached in MARIS.
- MLS® #19077421
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage864
- Year Built1964
- Basement TypeFull, Partially Finished, 8 ft + pour, Rec/Family Area
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Smoke Alarm/Detec
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionLevel Lot, Partial Fencing
- Windows6 Panel Door(s), Some Insulated Wndws, Some Tilt-In Windows
- ConstructionFrame, Brk/Stn Veneer Frnt
- Date ListedNovember 4th, 2019
- Days on Market7
- HOA Fees50
- HOA Fees Freq.Yearly
- Address3211 Bayshore Pkwy
- AreaFox C-6
- Zip Code63010
- InteriorSome Carpeting
- AppliancesDishwasher, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementFull, Partially Finished, 8 ft + pour, Rec/Family Area
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictFox C-6
- ElementaryRockport Heights Elem.
- MiddleFox Middle
- HighFox Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Gold
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.