4400 Possum Holler Rd, De Soto
Another chance!!! If you are looking for unspoiled acreage and privacy close to Hillsboro this is the place! This rural oasis features an updated split level home with hardwood flooring, open entry foyer, spacious living room and spacious eat in kitchen complete with newer stove, dishwasher and counter tops. There are three large bedrooms on the main level and the possibility of two more bedrooms on the lower level. The lower level features a full bath with walk in shower, private office or bedroom and an additional space that could be closed off for a fifth bedroom in the family room area. Walk out to one of two patios that look out to woods and a large yard area. There is a small fenced area and the property is fenced for horses. An oversized garage capable of storing 4+ vehicles and still have workspace is a few steps away from the house. Newer HVAC, architectural roof installed July. Last house at the end of the road with mix of woods, pasture and creek with waterfall.
- MLS® #19077741
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage916
- Year Built1978
- TypeAcreage & Farms
- Sub-TypeAcreage Rural, Mini-Farm
- Basement TypeBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- AmenitiesWorkshop/Hobby Area
- Parking Spaces4
- ParkingDetached, Oversize, Workshp/Storage Area
- # of Garages4
- Lot DescriptionGently Rolling, Level Lot, Pasture
- ConstructionVinyl Siding, Frame
- Date ListedOctober 17th, 2019
- Days on Market27
- Address4400 Possum Holler Rd
- SubdivisionBrook N Hills
- CityDe Soto
- Zip Code63020
- Interior FeaturesDishwasher, Range/Oven, Some Wood Floors, Eat-In Kitchen, Entry Foyer
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCentral-Electric, Ceiling Fan
- Has BasementYes
- BasementBathroom in LL, Full, Partially Finished, Poured Concrete, Rec/Family Area, Sleeping Area, Walk-Out
- DistrictHillsboro R-III
- ElementaryHillsboro Elem.
- MiddleHillsboro Jr. High
- HighHillsboro High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.