204 Sarah Ave, Kirkwood
This 1.5 story home is located in a highly sought after Kirkwood neighborhood. Features include a leaded glass front door by Pella, wood floors, Andersen windows plus updates to Kitchen & Baths. The Living Rm with a w/slate surround fpl opens to the Dining Rm w/deep, garden-style window. The updated Kitchen has 42” maple, toffee-colored cabinetry--pull-outs, lazy Susan cabinet, granite counters, ceramic backsplash. All appliances are included with a KitchenAid dual-fuel range, gas cooktop and electric oven. Adjoining Family Rm w/windows on both ends & add’l natural lighting from skylight. Door to the patio, fully fenced yard, access to the 2-car garage. There are 2 main level Bedrms, 1 w/3 closets, the other ideal office space/playroom & a hall shower Bath. 2nd floor has Master Bedrm, updated bath, & 4th Bedroom. Two front yard “dawn redwood” trees were planted from seedlings from the Botanical Garden. Walk down beautiful N Taylor Ave to Downtown Kirkwood, Farmer’s Market, shop, dine.
- MLS® #19078899
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,611
- Year Built1947
- Basement TypeFull
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAttached Garage, Garage Door Opener
- # of Garages2
- Lot Description71x135
- WindowsSome Insulated Wndws, Some Storm Doors, Some Wood Windows
- ConstructionBrick/Stone Msn Pred
- Date ListedOctober 24th, 2019
- Days on Market3
- Address204 Sarah Ave
- SubdivisionAdele Place
- CountySt Louis
- Zip Code63122
- InteriorSome Carpeting, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Gas, Refrigerator
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- # of Fireplaces1
- Stories1.5 Story
- DistrictKirkwood R-VII
- ElementaryF. P. Tillman Elem.
- MiddleNorth Kirkwood Middle
- HighKirkwood Sr. High
- Listing OfficeColdwell Banker Gundaker
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.