4909 Laclede Ave Unit 2402, St Louis
Change your perspective with amazing views of our City from this light-filled residence on the 24th floor. The luxe life begins as one sets foot into this corner condo where the grand living room offers a panoramic scene of lush greenery & cityscape through floor to ceiling windows. Two oversized terraces offer a unique ability to blend interior & exterior space in high-rise living with outdoor access available from LR, DR, MBR, & MB. The open and versatile layout offers a professionally equipped kitchen adorned with exotic finishes, top of the line appliances and butler pantry/wet bar. The elegant master suite featuring a huge walk-in closet adjoins its bath with marble, double sinks, 2-way mirror TV, oversized glass shower and soaking tub. Adding to the allure of this dwelling is the privacy offered as one of only two residences on its floor. Amenities include doorman, club room, pool, fitness center and guest suite. Create a life you will love framed by the spectacular skyline!
- MLS® #19078903
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage2,265
- Year Built2006
- StyleGarden Apartment
- Basement TypeNone
- AmenitiesClubhouse/Comm. Room, Elevator, Exercise Room, Extra Storage, Hot Tub, Inground Pool, Private Laundry Hkup
- FeaturesNear Public Trans, Smoke Alarm/Detec, Lobby, Private Laundry, Streetlights
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAccessible Route to Entry, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Assigned/2 Spaces, Storage/Locker
- # of Garages2
- Community Pool & Private PoolYes
- Lot DescriptionSidewalks, Streetlights
- WindowsPanel Door(s), Sliding Glass Doors
- Date ListedOctober 28th, 2019
- Days on Market21
- HOA Fees1255
- HOA Fees Freq.Monthly
- Address4909 Laclede Ave Unit 2402
- AreaCentral West
- SubdivisionPark East Tower
- CitySt Louis
- CountySt Louis City
- Zip Code63108
- InteriorBuilt-In Bookcases, Open Floor Plan, Some Carpeting, Special Millwork, Some Window Treatmnt, Walk-In Closets, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Range Hood, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingElectric, Heat Pump, Dual System
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- DistrictSt. Louis City
- ElementaryAdams Elem.
- MiddleFanning Middle Community Ed.
- HighRoosevelt High
- Listing OfficeDielmann Sotheby's Intl Realty
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.