1530 Challenger Ct, Jackson
Two year old Craftsman on a cul de sac in Jackson Ridge. Split bedroom floor plan with open concept and vaulted ceilings. Gorgeous handscraped hardwood floors in kitchen, dining, living, and halls. Kitchen features granite countertops, center island, stainless steel appliances, and pantry. Master suite with full bath and walk in closet. Full unfinished walk out basement with 9 ft ceilings, John Deere Room, and plumbed for 3rd bath. Extended outdoor living with deck off of the dining and large patio.
- MLS® #19079118
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,550
- Year Built2017
- Basement Type9 ft + pour, Full, Poured Concrete, Roughed-In Bath, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- FeaturesDeck, Patio, Covered Porch
- Parking Spaces2
- ParkingAccessible Parking, Additional Parking, Attached Garage, Garage Door Opener, Off Street, Workshp/Storage Area, Accessible Route to Entry
- # of Garages2
- Lot DescriptionCul-De-Sac, Streetlights, Water View
- ConstructionBrk/Stn Veneer Frnt, Vinyl Siding
- Date ListedOctober 24th, 2019
- Days on Market6
- HOA Fees Freq.None
- Address1530 Challenger Ct
- SubdivisionJackson Ridge
- CountyCape Girardeau
- Zip Code63755
- InteriorOpen Floor Plan, Vaulted Ceiling, Some Wood Floors
- AppliancesDishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Range/Oven-Electric, Refrigerator, Stainless Steel Appliances
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- Basement9 ft + pour, Full, Poured Concrete, Roughed-In Bath, Unfinished, Walk-Out
- Stories1 Story
- DistrictJackson R-II
- ElementaryOrchard Drive Elem.
- MiddleJackson Russell Hawkins Jr High
- HighJackson Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRealty Executives of Cape Co.
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.