5558 Chestnut St, Augusta
NEW ROOF 2015!! Now is your chance to live in the heart of Augusta! This cute and well maintained home is only a few short blocks away from Augusta Winery. It offers off street parking, a nice corner lot with a well manicured yard. The living room, hallway and bedrooms all have original hardwoods with many stories to tell. The eat in kitchen has re-finished cabinets and offers plenty of storage. Just off the kitchen is a nice sized room that could be used for a separate dining area, home office, workout room, sleeping room, sewing or crafts...your options are endless. This dry basement has poured foundation walls and built in shelving to help keep things neat and in order. This cute home is sure to go quick...schedule your showing today!!!
- MLS® #19080404
- Full Baths1
- Square Footage840
- Year Built1965
- Basement TypePoured Concrete, Unfinished
- FeaturesCovered Porch, Satellite Dish
- ParkingOff Street
- Lot DescriptionStreetlights, Corner Lot
- ConstructionAluminum Siding
- Date ListedOctober 31st, 2019
- Days on Market14
- Address5558 Chestnut St
- AreaWashington (St. Charles)
- CountySt Charles
- Zip Code63332
- HeatingForced Air
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central-Electric
- Has BasementYes
- BasementPoured Concrete, Unfinished
- Stories1 Story
- ElementaryAugusta Elem.
- MiddleWashington Middle
- HighWashington High
- Listing OfficeMid America Property Partners
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.