214 Mont Rouge Drive, Bonne Terre
Charming 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom All Brick Home in the Private Lake Community of Terre Du Lac, located just 1 hour south of St. Louis, making for an easy commute to work and shopping. This home has an open concept with a finished basement an attached 2 car garage. Perfect fit for a first time home buyer, someone looking to start a family, downsizing or just needing a weekend lake house. This is a Fannie Mae HomePath property. HomePath® is proud to launch our HomePath® Ready Buyer program, a comprehensive online homebuyer education course. First Time Homebuyers who complete this education course prior to their initial offer may request up to 3% closing cost assistance toward the purchase of a HomePath property and reimbursement of the HomePath® Ready Buyer training cost.
- MLS® #19081646
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,574
- Year Built1985
- Basement TypeEgress Window(s),Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- AmenitiesGolf Course,Pool,Tennis Court(s),Clubhouse,Tennis Court(s)
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage,Basement/Tuck-Under
- Lot DescriptionBacks to Trees/Woods
- Date ListedFebruary 7th, 2020
- Days on Market51
- HOA Fees675
- HOA Fees Freq.Annually
- Address214 Mont Rouge Drive
- AreaTerre du Lac
- SubdivisionTerre Du Lac
- CityBonne Terre
- CountySt Francois
- Zip Code63628
- Interior FeaturesBookcases,High Ceilings,Open Floorplan,Carpets,Walk-in Closet(s),Some Wood Floors
- HeatingForced Air
- Has BasementYes
- BasementEgress Window(s),Concrete,Rec/Family Area,Walk-Out Access
- DistrictNorth St. Francois Co. R-I
- ElementaryNorth County Parkside Elem.
- MiddleNorth Co. Middle
- HighNorth Co. Sr. High
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Best Choice St. Louis
Information from Third Parties, Deemed Reliable but Not Verified.
Listings displaying the MARIS logo are courtesy of Mid America Regional Information Systems Internet Data Exchange.